Friday, January 30, 2009

Mega Blocks, Friend or Foe?

So my little Mason has become a magnet for random accidents. Today while I was working out Mason was playing with what I thought was a perfectly harmless toy. But come to find out those big fat Mega Blocks that every kid owns are just an accident waiting to happen! Poor little guy fell down and got jabbed square in the eye, which led to bleeding and a lot of crying. So needless to say don't be fooled by there bright fun color and shape, they are a deceptive little toy that should not be underestimated!!!
Or on the other hand maybe it's just Mason who looks to be accident prone!!
Fyi the doctor said his eye should be good as new very soon!



2 comments:

  1. Poor mason, he probably looks good with a black eye, he can blame it on his big bro. He's so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for bringing that stuff you are so sweet! I'm sorry about his eye...I'm glad that he'll be okay!

    ReplyDelete